What information do we require to process your order?
• To better provide you with our services, we may collect two types of information about our users-Personally Identifiable Information and Company Identifiable Information.
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. These are examples of Personally Identifiable Information.
• Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
How do we use your information?
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. For example, access by you to your Personally Identifiable Information is available through a password and unique user ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond the reasonable control of Cureline; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may potentially be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.